Amber Glass Apothecary Jars
£12.00 – £45.00
A beautiful and unique display item for imaginative use. Once used for medicines, glass apothecary jars are now used for holding anything from trinkets, beach finds and wild flowers. These recycled amber glass jars look great on a shelf, a mantlepiece or scattered as an assorted collection on a windowsill. Available in a variety of sizes, these jars are a simple way of creating amazing spaces.
– Amber glass apothecary jar available in 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre and 2 litre capacities
– A beautiful and unique way of displaying any kind of product
– Made from 45% recycled materials glass from the UK and Europe
– Amber glass protects products from UV light
– As the jars are made from recycled glass, this will means colour discrepancies can exist between jars so please be aware no two jars will be perfectly identical in colour and imperfections may exist due to the manufacturing process