The best plants to improve health
- Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata): Known for its ability to improve air quality by removing toxins such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum): Another plant that improves air quality by removing harmful toxins such as ammonia and formaldehyde. It can also help reduce mould spores.
- Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum): This plant is great for removing formaldehyde and xylene from the air, and it's also a natural air humidifier.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis): Aloe Vera is known for its healing properties and can help purify the air by removing formaldehyde and benzene.
- Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata): Boston Fern is a natural air humidifier and can help reduce airborne pollutants such as formaldehyde and xylene.
How do plants improve your mental health and reduce stress
lants have been known to have a calming and relaxing effect on people, which can help to reduce stress levels. Here are some ways in which plants can help to reduce stress:
- Purify the air: Plants can help to purify the air by removing harmful pollutants and toxins, which can improve air quality and make it easier to breathe. Cleaner air can help to promote relaxation and reduce stress levels.
- Enhance mood: Plants can improve mood and create a more calming atmosphere in a space. Studies have shown that being in the presence of plants can help to reduce anxiety and stress levels.
- Provide a sense of responsibility: Taking care of plants can give people a sense of responsibility and purpose, which can be therapeutic and reduce stress levels. Caring for plants can also provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
- Increase oxygen levels: Plants release oxygen during photosynthesis, which can help to increase oxygen levels in the air. Higher oxygen levels can promote relaxation and reduce stress levels.
- Create a natural environment: Being in a natural environment can help to reduce stress levels. Plants can help to create a natural environment in indoor spaces, which can have a calming effect on people.
Overall, incorporating plants into your living or work space can provide numerous benefits for your mental and physical health, including reducing stress levels.
Overall, incorporating indoor plants into your living space can provide both physical and mental health benefits. Just be sure to do your research on each plant's specific care requirements to ensure they thrive in your home. Our refillable glass spray bottles are perfect for looking after your indoor plants